These are Double Putter Clips from BriggsiWare™. Having two putters within reach of your cart handle is just awesome, once you start using these putter clips you won't want to use anything else. Please select your two color choices, they can be the same or different, totally up to you.
We ask that you please read the TIPS AND FAQs section below before ordering your putter clips, and watch the installation video on this page before trying to install your putter clips yourself. They are simple to install once you learn the technique. Thank you so much for your order, may your next round be amazing! #nobadrounds
TIPS AND FAQs
- These clips fit a 7/8" pole only, which is the standard size of a Zuca® disc golf cart upper pole.
- Lift your putter up from the bottom to release it from the clip. The clip will bend quite a bit, they are designed to do this.
- Place your putter back into the clip firmly, you will feel it snap into the clip.
- There will be friction on the face of your putter from the clip, this may cause marks on your putter.
- These clips apply slight pressure to the face of the putter to hold it in place. If you use a putter that is in soft plastic with a floppy flight plate, these may not be the clips for you.
- Make sure your putter clips are not deformed when storing them, always allow them to be at rest in their natural shape. They are made of plastic, and just like a disc, so please use the same precautions.
- The plastic used to make the clips is Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU).