Thank you so much for checking out our REUSE initiative. We live in a world that puts products on our doorstep with the click of a button. Enter the cardboard box, a very useful item that's life should not be over after one shipment. Here at FlighTowel we have made the choice to REUSE every box possible to fulfill our shipping needs. Please join us and REUSE boxes and packing materials you receive and keep it going! It's the responsible thing to do both as a consumer and/or business owner. Good for the planet, costs less money, and makes you an awesome human. It's a win-win for everyone. We applaud you for helping us with this initiative, and may your next round be amazing!
- Remove any existing shipping labels from the box. Boxes and containers that once held liquor, wine, beer, cosmetics or cleaning supplies must have markings completely removed or obliterated. You must also remove markings associated with hazardous, prohibited or restricted materials.
- Do not reuse priority type boxes that are clearly marked with that service unless you are shipping with that service again. An example would be a USPS Priority Mail box, it has clear marks that it's only to be use with that service.
- Remove extra tape that can get caught and torn during shipping. The cleaner the box is, the better it ships. Spend an extra few seconds and get that old tape off there.
- Make sure the box you are going to reuse is in good condition. Watch for tearing at the hinge points and weak spots from removing tape. Your item(s) still need to make it to their destination, a quick inspection of the box is a must.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for not being wasteful. This is a great thing you are doing for your planet, take pride in that and let others know!